The renowned surgical director of our practice, Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS has gathered a team of highly gifted staff to create a boutique practice in New York City that brings a comprehensive approach to patients’ vision and cosmetic needs. Our state-of-the-art AAAHC accredited facility boasts an art gallery in the reception area, a comfortable relaxed environment suggestive of a spa and an in-office surgical suite. Our doctors train other physicians and are often featured in the press.
Dr. Eviatar has pioneered some of the most advanced techniques in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures including the liquid eye and liquid face lifts with injectable products such as Radiesse & Juvederm. He employs advanced lasers for cosmetic procedures and reconstructive surgery to minimize bruising and patient discomfort.
- Michael Ghalili, DDS, MSD is an expert in smile rejuvenation and is well known for his craft in cosmetic dentistry.
- Martin Fox, MD is regarded as one of the area’s foremost refractive surgeons and has performed over 30,000 laser vision correct procedures over the last 20 years.
- Navin S. Arora, DO, FAAD is an expert dermatologist who has served as a physician in the U.S. Army for 12 years. His expertise extends to hair regrowth and transplantation, tattoo removal, body contouring, to include noninvasive and semi invasive fat loss and skin tightening and scar improvement/revision using laser and surgical therapies.
- Diana Y. Yoon-Schwartz, MD, PhD is a plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon. After graduating from Brown University, she attended NYU School of Medicine. She went on to complete a general surgery residency and doctorate in molecular biology through a competitive NIH-funded program at UCLA. She is dual board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She is one of a handful of women with skills in complex microsurgery and this gives her the unique ability to utilize ideal solutions for complex reconstructive problems.
- Maryam Ahadian, Licensed Medical Aesthetician is a licensed aesthetician and certified laser technician with expertise in non-invasive techniques for the removal of unwanted fat as well as for skin care. She is trained in CoolSculpting, which is a fat-freezing procedure that eliminates fat from any part of the body (abdominal, flank, back, arms, inner and outer highs, chin and other body parts).
- Jane Y. Yoo, M.D., M.P.P. is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon specializing in cosmetic and surgical dermatology. Her aesthetic practice includes treatments for scarring, pigmentation issues, wrinkles, varicose veins, stretch marks, fat removal and overall skin rejuvenation.
- Hazel Forrester, RN is an experienced injector and laser nurse, she is passionate about fulfilling patient aesthetic goals and has earned a BSN. Hazel’s keen eye’s and attention to details make her skilled at facial assessments and treatment protocols. As a caring nurse Hazel has earned the trust and respect of her patients.
- Amber Llorens, CMLT, CME, PT is a Licensed Cosmetic Medical Laser Technician, Medical Aesthetician, and Phlebotomy Technician. She uses innovative, cutting edge techniques, performing thousands of procedures with meticulous detail. Her bold concepts of multi step therapy are custom created programs for her patients. Her objective is enhancing your appearance and improving overall skin heath while delivering life changing results. Empowering beauty and self-confidence! She is committed to offering only the safest and most effective treatments. Patients rave about her unparalleled personalized care, the comfortable atmosphere and responsiveness from the moment you arrive to the end of your recovery. Ambers concierge services and devotion to her patients build lifelong relationships.
Additionally, we feature doctors and staff that can speak and/or translate English, Spanish, Russian, French, and Korean.
Giving Back to the Community
We’ve been serving our community for two decades and donate to organizations such as amfAR, Callen Lorde, ESPA, glaad, HRC, and The Little Baby Face Foundation. We have special programs to treat patients in financial need who suffer from HIV related lipodystrophy and are setting up a foundation to help treat victims of bullying and spousal abuse in the LGBT community. Our waiting room also serves as an art gallery to exhibit the work of local artists and fund charities. To find out more about the ways we support art and our community, visit us on Facebook.
Chelsea Eye Associates
OMNI Aesthetic’s sister practice, Chelsea Eye Associates has been proud to serve the downtown NYC community for over 20 years. Also owned by Doctor Eviatar, Chelsea Eye Associates offers a full range of eye care needs, from contact lens fittings and routine eye exams to chalazion treatments. They’re the foremost experts in vision correction surgeries, and have on their staff the leading specialists in their fields, including, Doctor Martin Fox.
You can schedule an eye exam or learn more about CEA at http://www.chelseaeyeassociates.com