The renowned surgical director of our practice, Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS has gathered a team of highly gifted staff to create a boutique practice in New York City that brings a comprehensive approach to patients’ vision and cosmetic needs. Our state-of-the-art AAAHC accredited facility boasts an art gallery in the reception area, a comfortable relaxed environment suggestive of a spa and an in-office surgical suite. Our doctors train other physicians and are often featured in the press.
Dr. Eviatar has pioneered some of the most advanced techniques in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures including the liquid eye and liquid face lifts with injectable products such as Radiesse & Juvederm. He employs advanced lasers for cosmetic procedures and reconstructive surgery to minimize bruising and patient discomfort.
- Valentina Hadland, RN brings her exceptional injectable and Ultherapy skills to our practice. She is a a leader in anti-aging, as she previously managed a successful anti-aging and family wellness group.
- Jeannette Graf, MD, FAAD is a distinguished board-certified dermatologist that is often sought after by the New York Times and other media outlets for her expertise.
- Payal Patel, MD is a board-certified ophthalmologist that specializes in a variety of ophthalmic issues including styes/chalazions, droopy eyelids, and cosmetic eyelid procedures.
- Michael Ghalili, DDS, MSD is an expert in smile rejuvenation and is well known for his craft in cosmetic dentistry.
- Martin Fox, MD is regarded as one of the area’s foremost refractive surgeons and has performed over 30,000 laser vision correct procedures over the last 20 years.
Additionally, we feature doctors and staff that can speak and/or translate English, Spanish, Russian, French, and Korean.
Giving Back to the Community
We’ve been serving our community for two decades and donate to organizations such as amfAR, Callen Lorde, ESPA, glaad, HRC, and The Little Baby Face Foundation. We have special programs to treat patients in financial need who suffer from HIV related lipodystrophy and are setting up a foundation to help treat victims of bullying and spousal abuse in the LGBT community. Our waiting room also serves as an art gallery to exhibit the work of local artists and fund charities. To find out more about the ways we support art and our community, visit us on Facebook.
Chelsea Eye Associates
OMNI Aesthetic’s sister practice, Chelsea Eye Associates has been proud to serve the downtown NYC community for over 20 years. Also owned by Doctor Eviatar, Chelsea Eye Associates offers a full range of eye care needs, from contact lens fittings and routine eye exams to chalazion treatments. They’re the foremost experts in vision correction surgeries, and have on their staff the leading specialists in their fields, including, Doctor Martin Fox and Doctor Payal Patel.
You can schedule an eye exam or learn more about CEA at http://www.chelseaeyeassociates.com