The renowned surgical director of our practice, Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS has gathered a team of highly gifted staff to create a boutique practice in New York City that brings a comprehensive approach to patients’ vision and cosmetic needs. Our state-of-the-art AAAHC accredited facility boasts an art gallery in the reception area, a comfortable relaxed environment suggestive of a spa and an in-office surgical suite. Our doctors train other physicians and are often featured in the press.
Dr. Eviatar has pioneered some of the most advanced techniques in minimally invasive cosmetic procedures including the liquid eye and liquid face lifts with injectable products such as Radiesse & Juvederm. He employs advanced lasers for cosmetic procedures and reconstructive surgery to minimize bruising and patient discomfort.
- Michael Ghalili, DDS, MSD is an expert in smile rejuvenation and is well known for his craft in cosmetic dentistry.
- Martin Fox, MD is regarded as one of the area’s foremost refractive surgeons and has performed over 30,000 laser vision correct procedures over the last 20 years.
- Wende Waggoner, OD, MPH, MS joins us with an extensive background in optometry including dry eye treatment and management, specialty contact lenses (specifically multi-focal and modified mono-vision), pre and post op LASIK evaluation and care, as well as training in ocular disease.
- Navin S. Arora, DO, FAAD is an expert dermatologist who has served as a physician in the U.S. Army for 12 years. His expertise extends to hair regrowth and transplantation, tattoo removal, body contouring, to include noninvasive and semi invasive fat loss and skin tightening and scar improvement/revision using laser and surgical therapies.
- Andrew R. Kibert, MD is determined to change the healthcare paradigm from cure to prevention – helping people live their best lives ever enhancing their beauty from the inside out. He is devoted to delivering personalized health + wellness to clients at Omni Aesthetics MD.
- Maryam Ahadian, Licensed Medical Aesthetician is a licensed aesthetician and certified laser technician with expertise in non-invasive techniques for the removal of unwanted fat as well as for skin care. She is trained in CoolSculpting, which is a fat-freezing procedure that eliminates fat from any part of the body (abdominal, flank, back, arms, inner and outer highs, chin and other body parts).
Additionally, we feature doctors and staff that can speak and/or translate English, Spanish, Russian, French, and Korean.
Giving Back to the Community
We’ve been serving our community for two decades and donate to organizations such as amfAR, Callen Lorde, ESPA, glaad, HRC, and The Little Baby Face Foundation. We have special programs to treat patients in financial need who suffer from HIV related lipodystrophy and are setting up a foundation to help treat victims of bullying and spousal abuse in the LGBT community. Our waiting room also serves as an art gallery to exhibit the work of local artists and fund charities. To find out more about the ways we support art and our community, visit us on Facebook.
Chelsea Eye Associates
OMNI Aesthetic’s sister practice, Chelsea Eye Associates has been proud to serve the downtown NYC community for over 20 years. Also owned by Doctor Eviatar, Chelsea Eye Associates offers a full range of eye care needs, from contact lens fittings and routine eye exams to chalazion treatments. They’re the foremost experts in vision correction surgeries, and have on their staff the leading specialists in their fields, including, Doctor Martin Fox.
You can schedule an eye exam or learn more about CEA at http://www.chelseaeyeassociates.com