Crowns & Bridges : Cosmetic Dentistry
Crowns: A long-lasting dental cap or cover for a broken-down tooth, or one that has had a root canal done.
Bridges: Bridges are also long lasting and are used when an individual is missing teeth. The term bridges refer to false teeth combined with a crown to support it.
- Dr. Ghalili teaches students about crowns, bridges, and other restorative work at New York University for 25 years and counting.
- Bridges and crowns can last approximately 15 to 25 years. In order to ensure this lasting result, teeth should be checked throughout the years with maintenance appointments.
- If you have a broken-down tooth
- If you have a tooth that has had a root canal done
- If you have missing teeth
- Schedule a consultation with Dr. Ghalili to see if these procedures are suited for you.