Dental implants are used to help replace a missing tooth by using titanium and appear to look exactly like your normal teeth. With Dr. Ghalili’s expertise and knowledge of the latest technological advances, people will not be able to tell the difference between a dental implant and your natural teeth.
- A dental implant is a metallic cylinder made of titanium that is placed into the bone where the original tooth previously existed.
- Dental implants are a more permanent solution compared to dental bridges and dentures.
- Dr. Ghalili makes sure that the dental implants look exactly like your natural teeth.
- If you have lost or have had a tooth extracted.
- If you are looking for a better alternative than dentures or bridges.
- A dental implant is a metallic cylinder made of titanium that is placed into the bone where the original tooth or teeth previously existed.
- Schedule a consultation with Dr. Ghalili to see if dental implants are suited for you.