Unlike a traditional filler, Sculptra also stimulates the body to produce collagen to improve volume and re-contouring of the face. Because of this, the filler stimulates your body to produce new collagen while the filler gradually disappears, creating a result that can last for more than two years.
- Sculptra can last for more than two years in many different areas of the face
- A clinical study showed that 25 months after their last injection, 80% of patients were still satisfied with their treatment results.
- Dr. Eviatar was a lead investigator in the FDA trials to approve Sculptra. He is a top Sculptra injector and in the New York City as well as the Northeastern Area and trains physicians worldwide with this product
- FDA approved for smile lines and other facial wrinkles
- You have wrinkles that you want to disappear
- You want long term results.
- You can wait for these results to show: Sculptra is long lasting because in addition to being a filler, it also stimulates your own body to produce collagen, which takes weeks to months to notice
- Because the face will continue to age and collagen will continue to break down, most people benefit from a maintenance touch up every 1-2 years
- A topical numbing cream is often used to minimize discomfort due to the procedure