Chin implants in the lower jaw can create a stronger chin and even lengthen the entire face.
- Permanent results
- This procedure takes less than an hour to perform
- This procedure can be done under local anesthesia or general anesthesia
- Patient can return home the same day
Is It Right For You
- Unlike dermal fillers (which last for a few months and require frequent touch ups), chin implants offer patients permanent results
- You have a weak chin or prominent nose
- This procedure is commonly recommended in conjunction with a rhinoplasty (“nose job”) to achieve a more satisfying facial proportion with the newly shaped chin.