Electro & Radiofrequency Epilation
These types of epilation, unlike laser hair removal, provide a more permanent solution for hair removal than laser hair removal.
- While each person differs, this procedure can attain permanent result after a few treatments.
- You should expect a slight reddening of the skin.
Is It Right For You
- You would like a more permanent result than laser hair removal.
- This treatment is applicable to any hair color, unlike laser hair removal which only works with dark brown or black hair.
- You would like to remove hair from your eyebrows, chin, upper lip and other areas.
- These types of epilation use a fine wire to conduct electric current or transmit radio frequency to target where the hair initially grows. The hair is then removed with tweezers.