Scalp Micropigmentation is a highly advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation. Scalp micropigmentation can be used to add density to thinning hair, enhance hair transplants, and camouflage scars on the scalp from previous surgeries. Similar to the process of getting a tattoo, tiny needles are used to add colored pigment to the scalp. This ink will match your natural hair growth exactly and give the illusion of a three-dimensional, full head of hair.
- This is often a one-time treatment, with follow-up treatments provided for darkening the color of the micropigmentation.
- You have hair loss or hair thinning and would like more hair density
- You would like to camouflage some scars on the scalp.
- Suitable for men and women.
- A topical anesthetic is used to minimize discomfort before using tiny needles to add colored pigment to the scalp.