Latisse – Improve Your Eyelashes
Latisse is the only product approved by the FDA for improving the quality of your eyelashes. It makes your eyelashes grow longer, fuller and darker in as early as 8 weeks. In order to get a prescription, we recommend a brief eye exam to check the health of your eyes.
Because Dr. Eviatar is a physician trainer for Allergan, the makers of Latisse, he was chosen to be an official lecturer to physicians on this product and to treat Claire Danes, the spokesperson for Allergan. Watch the videos above to see Dr. Eviatar discuss the product on the news. To schedule your eye exam for a prescription for Latisse, click here.
- The most common side effects include itchy or red eyes. These symptoms disappear if usage is discontinued.
- It takes approximately 8 weeks to notice results and around 4 months to receive the maximal results.
- You want longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes.
- Latisse is an eye drop that is applied once at night, as part of your daily nighttime routine. If you miss a day, do not compensate for missed eyelash treatments by applying more solution.
- Once you discontinue treatment, your lashes will return to their natural state.
- Schedule an appointment/consultation to find out if Latisse is right for you.