CO2 Laser Resurfacing
CO2 Laser Resurfacing treats sun-damaged skin, skin lesions, enlarged pores, fine and coarse wrinkles, loose skin, uneven pigmentation, scarring and ruddy complexions.
Schedule appointment for CO2 Laser Resurfacing.
- The latest generation of CO2 lasers allows our skin care professionals to control the depth of laser penetration; this precision means you can receive a conservative, moderate, or more aggressive treatment based upon your needs and goals
- Laser-treated skin:
- Stimulates your body’s natural healing process
- Enhances collagen production and tightens skin
- Generally requires only one treatment session
- You want:
- Elimination of discoloration
- Pore refinement
- Skin tightening
- Collagen production
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
- Dr. Eviatar often recommends CO2 laser in the same appointment as eyelid surgery to tighten the skin around the eyelids and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- You should expect to be red and swollen immediately after the procedure and up to a week afterwards, depending on the depth of the treatment.
- Risks include:
- Infections (cold sores)
- Very rarely is there scarring
- For your overall comfort during the procedure, we apply a topical anesthetic or inject local anesthetic.
- CO2 laser resurfacing (fractionated CO2) uses very short pulsed light energy (known as ultrapulse) or continuous light beams that are delivered in a scanning pattern to remove thin layers of skin with minimal heat damage.