Facials & Peels
Facials & peels have a wide variety of functions from removing dark pigmentation to fine lines and wrinkles to promoting a more youthful look to the skin. Facials unclog pores and remove impurities through cleansing, steaming, and using a customized peel. Peels help remove dark skin discoloration (also known as melasma), uneven skin tones, soften fine lines, and promote new collagen production.
Slough off that sun damaged skin and get ready for the holidays and we’re not talking about Halloween! Our superstar aestheticians Rebecca Weston and Georgene Grella are offering 50% off all chemicals peels through November 25th.
- Facials & Peels are non-invasive
- Depending on the strength of the peel or facial, there can be no downtime. Stronger peels that shed the skin and cause new skin regeneration may require some downtime
- Good for people who may suffer from acne
- Good for people with fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eye
- Good for people with dark pigmentation