Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical exfoliation that removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells to smooth out uneven skin texture while also tightening the lower layers of the skin. Microdermabrasion is also used to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion as collagen is a protein in your skin that is abundant when you are a child and makes the skin appear taut and smooth. As we age, collagen production declines, which results in looser, uneven skin. With microdermabrasion, you can successfully rejuvenate the skin on your face for a fresher, younger look.
Schedule appointment for microdermabrasion.
- Gently removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells to brighten skin
- Clears blackheads and whiteheads
- Thickens your collagen
- Maintains healthy, clear skin
- Immediate results
- Almost no downtime–your skin may feel sensitive to the sun immediately after treatment
- You want:
- Improved look of scars, wrinkles, and skin spots
- We recommend 3-6 treatments every 2 weeks to get the best results
- We do not suggest getting microdermabrasion if you have:
- Extremely sensitive skin.
- Keloid scarring.
- Cuts and abrasions.
- Botox within 72 hours.
- Vascular conditions (rosacea).
- Skin inflammation.
- Bacterial infections.
- Lack of tactile sensation.
- This procedure is not as effective against serious skin conditions, such as deep acne, active rosacea, eczema, or dermatitis.
- We have the latest DermaSweep, which is a two-step process:
- Vacuuming dead skin with varying intensity.
- Use the power of the vacuum to add key healing ingredients back into the skin.
- For other frequently asked questions, check out DermaSweep’s website.