Scalp Micropigmentation : Hair Transplant Alternative
If you have hair loss, scalp micropigmentation is a cheaper, long-lasting alternative compared to hair transplants. Hair transplants can leave scars and cost a lot more than scalp micropigmentation. Wigs rarely do a convincing job of covering up hair loss due to potential displacement of the wig.
- Getting scalp micropigmentation is very similar to getting a tattoo.
- Scalp micropigmentation has a long-lasting result, similar to how tattoos are long-lasting.
- Jonathan Gerow has over ten years of experience in scalp micropigmentation and is regard as a leading expert in this field.
- Treatment is usually done across 2-3 visits.
- You want results that will last.
- You want to not have hair loss.
- Like getting a tattoo, tiny needles are used to add colored pigment to the scalp. A computer-controlled system is used to ensure you receive a consistent appearance across the head.
- Initial consult (1st visit): we create a customized treatment tailored to your exact skin type, color, and concerns.
- After the consult: Years of experience have taught us that it’s best to be conservative on your first treatment in order to achieve the optimal end result. After the first treatment, your scalp will be a little red but this redness typically disappears within a single day.
- Second treatment: The second treatment allows us to fill in more detail and go a shade darker than your initial treatment, if desired. Occasionally, a third procedure may take place if the patient would like to go even darker.