Gynecomastia : Male Breast Augmentation
- Enlarged male breasts affects nearly 40-60% of men, often with no known cause.
Gynecomastia removes fat and/or glandular tissue from the breasts and can also remove excess skin → resulting in a flatter, firmer chest.
- Dr. Funt is an expert in breast correction for both men and women of all ages.
- Usually the result of a hormonal imbalance and typically occurs during infancy, adolescence, or mid to late life.
- Men who would like breast reduction, big or small, via surgery.
- Men who often experience discomfort or nipple tenderness
- The procedure takes about an hour and a half and can be done under general anesthesia and in some cases local anesthesia and sedation.