LIQUID EYE & FACE LIFT
Blepharoplasty (more commonly known as eyelid surgery or an eyelid lift) removes or tightens sagging skin around the eyes, resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Removes excessive skin and hooded eyelid
Allows for lateral lift
Wipes out the puffiness around the eyes
Removes all fine lines around the outer edges of the eye
Reducing eye bags around the lower eyelid
Scars caused by the surgery are unnoticeable since they get hidden in the eyelid creases
Over time, your skin loses elasticity, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. While serums and creams work on the skin’s surface, JUVÉDERM adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results you want.
- Results may last one year to two years
- Non surgical treatment
- You will see results immediately/instantly.
Virtually no downtime.
With over 30 million treatments worldwide and counting, the Restylane line of hyaluronic acid fillers provides natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds, providing subtle lip enhancement and smoothing the lines around the mouth, and adding lift and volume to the cheeks.
- No downtime.
- Treatment takes approximately an hour.
- With full treatment, you can see lasting results for up to 18 months.
- Both immediate and long-lasting results.
Sculptra works subtly and gradually over time for a more youthful-looking appearance. Unlike hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, Sculptra helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production to help restore its inner structure and increase facial volume that has been lost to aging. Sculptra is intended for use in people with healthy immune systems as a one-time treatment regimen of up to four injection sessions that are scheduled about three weeks apart.
- Sculptra is designed to give you noticeable results that emerge gradually
- Long lasting results for more than two years
- 80%of users were still satisfied with their treatment results.
- Corrects deep folds between the nose and mouth, also called “smile lines”
- Corrects lines framing the mouth (marionette lines)
- Corrects chin wrinkles
Latisse is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
- Don't apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
CO2 LASER RESURFACING
CO2 Laser Resurfacing treats sun-damaged skin, skin lesions, enlarged pores, fine and coarse wrinkles, loose skin, uneven pigmentation, scarring and ruddy complexions The latest generation of CO2 lasers allows our skin care professionals to control the depth of laser penetration; this precision means you can receive a conservative, moderate, or more aggressive ttreatment based upon your needs and goals.
For your overall comfort during the procedure, we apply a topical anesthetic or inject local anesthetic. CO2 laser resurfacing (fractionated CO2) uses very short pulsed light energy (known as ultrapulse) or continuous light beams that are delivered in a scanning pattern to remove thin layers of skin with minimal heat damage.
- Elimination of discoloration
- Pore refinement
- Skin tightening
- Collagen production
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
Chin implants in the lower jaw can create a stronger chin and even lengthen the entire face.
- This procedure takes less than an hour to perform
- This procedure can be done under local anesthesia or general anesthesia
- Patient can return home the same day
- Unlike dermal fillers (which last for a few months and require frequent touch ups), chin implants offer patients permanent results
- You have a weak chin or prominent nose
- Upper eyelid drooping (ptosis): This drooping of the eyelid may block the upper field of vision.
- Turned in eyelid (entropion): Entropion is when the eyelid is rolled in toward the eye causing the eyelid and lashes to rub against the eye, making the eye red, irritated, and often painful.
- Turned out eyelid (ectropion) Ectropion is when the eyelid is turned outward from the eye, causing the eyelid surface to be exposed and prone to irritation.
- Eyelid twitching (blepharospasm): uncontrolled blinking of the eyelids.
- Eyelid cyst (Chalazion): an inflamed bump on the upper eyelid or lower eyelid due to a blocked meibomian gland.
PRP is produced from a person's own blood. It is a concentration of one type of cell, known as platelets, which circulate through the blood and are critical for blood clotting. Platelets and the liquid plasma portion of the blood contain many factors that are essential for the cell recruitment, multiplication and specialization that are required for healing.
After a blood sample is obtained from a patient, the blood is put into a centrifuge, which is a tool that separates the blood into its many components. Platelet rich plasma can then be collected and treated before it is delivered to an injured area of bone or soft tissue, such as a tendon or ligament.
PRP is given to patients through an injection, and ultrasound guidance can assist in the precise placement of PRP. After the injection, a patient must avoid exercise for a short period of time before beginning a rehabilitation exercise program.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) comes from a patient's own blood.
- PRP is a concentrated source of growth factors and cellular signaling factors that play a significant role in the biology of healing.
- Basic science studies show that PRP treatment may improve healing in many tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines should be stopped before and after PRP treatment is given.